Faculty of Arts

If you are applying to the program British and American Studies with English as teaching language you need to take the General Academic Prerequisites (GAP) test. You have to register to this test on this site. You can take the test more than once, only the best achieved result counts and is sent to the faculty. 

It is also necessary to prove your knowledge of English by language certificate which is recognized by faculty or by taking the English language test (also realized by Scio).

More information can be found on faculty website.

Dates of the tests:

  • GAP: 3. 2. 2024, 2. 3. 2024, 1. 5. 2024
  • EN: 3. 2. 2024, 2. 3. 2024,  23. 3. 2024, 1. 5. 2024